Is this a dream or a nightmare? (Was Re: XML)

Bill Hunter bkhunter at best.com
Tue Oct 10 14:31:45 EDT 2000

I paid for Code Magic.  Installed it.  Gave it a quick test drive ...
not any kind of fair evaluation, mind you ... it didn't work its way
into my day to day toolkit.  The version I got was pretty
Perl-oriented and I was hoping for (expecting?) something that had a
Python flavor to it.

A real IDE for Python would be wonderful.  No criticism implied of
IDLE or PythonWin -  I'd just like to wake up some morning and find
something that didn't make my VB-centric colleagues roll their eyes.

And sure, I'd pay some money for it.

Bill