New Python development process (SourceForge considered Harmful?)

Tom nospam at nospam.com
Sun Oct 1 10:04:09 EDT 2000

No, I can't.  I believe there is a delay based on the way that pages appear:
the ad appears quickly, then there is a considerable delay before the rest
of the content is sent. This is common technique on the internet.

On the other hand, if you've looked at the source, and the delay isn't
there, then I'm wrong and I retract my comments.

Tom.

news:p6qr9612bj3.fsf at informatik.hu-berlin.de...