PIL for Python 2.0 on Win32?

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 07:26:27 EST 2000

Can anybody suggest somewhere I could either
download a pre-built version of the Python
Imaging Library for Python 2.0 on Win32, or
else the jpeg, zlib and tk (others I've
forgotten...?) headers & libraries it relies
on?  E.g., I have the Tcl/Tk installation
that come with Python 2, ditto for the zlib
that also comes with it, etc, but not the
headers that PIL needs to use them, and I'd
rather not try and guess where to fetch ones
in line with the binaries I have (the headers
don't seem to be in the Python sources either).

Thanks for any pointers!

Alex