boy, does this thread suck or what?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at effbot.org
Sun Oct 29 08:22:37 EST 2000

Peter wrote:
> Is Mark receiving a huge amount sponsorship income?

do any of your posts have anything to do with anything?  I don't
understand what you're talking about, or what point you're trying
to make here.

even if I accept that "a single open source developer" is equivalent
to "a massively funded formula one racing team", a "random usenet
poster" to "the worlds best driver", and "a free beer at the python
conference" to "hundreds of millions of dollars", I still don't get it.

does anyone?

do you?