realmeadia bindings

matt matt at virtualspectator.com
Sat Oct 7 18:24:58 EDT 2000

Hi,
I need to test some realmedia transaction between client and a realmedia
server.  Unfortunately I am limited to this or NetMedia(ugh!!) so I chose the
Realmedia option.  I need to look at the overhead of forming stream
connections, both using TCP and UDP streams.  I alsready know the overheads of
both these protocols, but need to teat the RealMedia protocol specific
overheads.  Of course, I want to do this with python.  Has anyone had any
experience, or know of any information about bindings to the Realmedia
protocols?

regards
Matt