Inefficiency of __getattr__

jurgen.defurne at philips.com jurgen.defurne at philips.com
Wed Oct 4 05:05:57 EDT 2000

I think that with a good statically typed language, you can eliminate
a whole lot of run-time checks. This means less and faster code. I think
that is the most principal reason behind this, because you can debug
and test a dynamically typed language as good as a statically typed
one.

Jurgen

kragen at dnaco.net@SMTP at python.org on 04/10/2000 07:49:04
Sent by:	python-list-admin at python.org