ActivePython 2.0 Release

Hernan M. Foffani hernanf at my-deja.com
Tue Oct 24 07:13:55 EDT 2000

In article <8t21jl$eg3$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Robin Dunn <robin at alldunn.com> wrote:
> I just started working on it the evening that 2.0 was released, mainly
> because it wasn't until then that I could find the conversion script
> hiding on my wife's computer (which was mine when Python 1.5.2 was
> released and when I did the same for those docs.)  The script was
> originally done by someone else. I forget who but I think his ID is in
> the file somewhere...

It's me. In the following page
http://www.orgmf.com.ar/condor/pytstuff.html you can find the .chm
files of 1.5.2 and patches 1 and 2.
I used to update the page as soon as the docs were available but I am
moving these days: job, home, country, continent (from Buenos Aires to
Madrid) If I get the free time in the following days I might include
the 2.0 docs, just for the sake of consistency.

BTW, thanks Robin. I must confess I was a bit err... angry at first.
But this is an Open Source Community so thanks again.

Regards,
-Hernan

--
Hernán Martínez Foffani