win32net without NetAddUse method

James_McNaughton jtm63 at shell-1.enteract.com
Fri Oct 6 19:07:35 EDT 2000

kelly.kranabetter at gems6.gov.bc.ca (KellyK) writes:

> I noticed in your previous message you said you were using an old
> version of Pythonwin. You should probably upgrade to the latest
> version (132 for Python 1.5.2) at:
>
> http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActivePython/win32all.html
>
> I use this version and successsfully use the functions you are trying
> to use.

Thanks. I thought there was something funny when I downloaded win32all
from www.python.org and it was the same version as before. What's up
with that site, anyway. There was no indication of how or where to get
the latest Win32 python that I could find. I just assumed that was the
definitive source of python info -- my have things changed since I
last installed python.

Now I have to wait until Monday to try it out since everyone who knows
the admin password has gone home already. I think I'll go home too.

Jim