event loop problem

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Mon Oct 23 16:22:23 EDT 2000

> I am trying to write a simple Python script which which uses ADO
> through Python's COM extension but never exit.  For this I have writen

I am sorry to report that a script or application that "never exits" is, in
practice, impossible.

In order to actually help you, I would recommend you *not* write a script
that never exits, since I see no practical use for something like:

while 1:
   time.sleep(0.01)

...unless you've got a timer or interrupt somewhere that will stop it.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"