Win32: ByRef equivalent in pythoncom for function callbacks?

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Wed Oct 4 09:07:34 EDT 2000

> What I did was strip the particular event handler class out of the mshtml
> Makepy interface file (which will not import, likely because
> it's 1.9 MB),

Note there is a new "for demand" option that will create a package, and
only generate the specific interfaces when actually needed - for exactly
this reason!  Most of the gencache functions have a bForDemand param...

Python talking to a DOM - that seems to be happening a bit, recently ;-)

Mark.