help<newbe>please!!

grass hopper hopper_grass at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:19:01 EDT 2000

I have a 500mhz amd - k-6 mb - 128mg ram runing win98  i built it my
self.
I have got some question's about python.
this is going to sound stupid but i just don't no what it means whats
this  e.g.  mean. Is it like ect. so-on?
I have been going through the tutoral,The python manual's
 I want to work with images. I have put togather a simple little game
with .html. it works fine.But how ever i can't even get python to open
a image.
do i have to call on the browser to open a image? if so how do i do
this?
this is a short of the game
you are asked :which is the pic of a cow
there are 3 pic's to pick from like  01(pig.jpg) or 02(dog.jpg) or
03(cow.jpg).
I really won't to learn python but this is really getting to me.
would someone show me the code to do this or point me
in the right direction.
I won't it to run in windows as a stand alone game
I'm not asking for a handout just a hand
I won't to wright the game in python .