Some Q&A with Kahan on IEEE 754

Uwe Zessin zessin at my-deja.com
Tue Oct 17 06:05:18 EDT 2000

In article <8sfqsp$14e$1 at slate.INS.CWRU.Edu>,
  Kevin Jacobs <jacobs at darwin.epbi.cwru.edu> wrote:
[...]
> 4) I am going to need help implementing support for many of
> the commonly used Python platforms.  I have access to Windows
> 95/98/NT/2000, Compaq/Digital Unix, AIX (Power3), IRIX, Linux
> (i386+glibc2.1+), and Solaris.  Edward Jason Riedy has offered
> to help with AIX, Linux, Solaris and Unicos/mk.  We still need
> volunteers for the following:

I am willing to help with the OpenVMS os (Alpha, which can do
IEEE + VAX, which cannot do it). However, I don't understand
much about FP, so I guess I'm limited to mostly testing - if
someone else wants to help - you're welcome!

--
Uwe Zessin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.