C macros in Python.

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Fri Oct 13 15:09:20 EDT 2000

You should be able to print out or inspect a traceback, if you catch an
exception.  Search on http://python.faqts.com for "CGI" (I think..) and one
of the topics deals with printing out (to the browser) the traceback from a
CGI script that failed.  It's got an example on how to retrieve the
traceback, which contains file names (if appropriate) and line numbers.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:Pine.SOL.3.96.1001013105150.14155A-100000 at condor.ee.washington.edu...