"Portability"

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Thu Oct 19 11:50:08 EDT 2000

I *really* like the wxWindows approach:  "Not every platform supports
feature X?  Well, platforms that support feature X will do so natively, and
all others will benefit from an almost-as-good implementation that we
provide."  I think this is how they support MDI on non-Win32 platforms,
although I think MDI is "faked" in GTK+..

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:3dog0g6hdr.fsf at kronos.cnri.reston.va.us...