wxPython 2.2.2 demo crashes

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Wed Nov 1 13:34:29 EST 2000

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/tools/htmlhelp/wkshp/download_main.htm

> rmdc> Robin,
> rmdc> I confess: I didn't.
> rmdc> I just followed the links and think the OpenGL upgrade presents
no
> rmdc> problem.
> rmdc> WinSock might be a problem as I use currently a company sock
> rmdc> installation. I can't currently judge about that.
> rmdc> The help file viewer is definitly out of the question as it
requires
> rmdc> installation of IE: not my personal preference, besides that not
>
> NOT TRUE. I use HTMLHELP workshop on NT4 SP3 without IE4 or IE5

Are you sure about that?  The help viewer uses the WebBrowser COM
control to display the content, so you've probably got IE hidden
somewhere on your system otherwise the viewer wouldn't work.  (IE
is just a shell around this COM control.)  IIRC, it may have been
installed as part of SP3...

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman