wxPython Article (in German) in new development magazin: sw-development

Bernhard Reiter breiter at usf.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Fri Nov 17 09:26:33 EST 2000

Some people already asked me about it.
I wrote an article about python and wxPython for a new German
software development magazin called "sw-development".
They told me they do not want to be bound to one development platform, so
I thought I give them a spin with python and wxPython.
If they get a lot of positive feedback, I can imagine that they
publish more articles about free software development practices and
python.

The first issue was published at the Systems last week in Munich,
it should be available in Germany:

http://www.sw-development.de/deutsch/magazin/magazin.html
MAGAZIN FÜR SOFTWARE-ENTWICKLUNG

Title of my article:

TECHNOLOGIE-TRENDS  Schlange_heirated_Oberfläche():
                                import wxpython

If you get a chance to read the article, I would be happy about any
feedback.
	Thanks,
		Bernhard

ps.: When my communications with them get through again after the fair,
I will vote for making the article available online.

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)