ANNOUNCE: MySQLdb win32 binary v. 0.3.0b2 for Python 2.0

Gerhard Häring gerhard_haering at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 21:44:29 EST 2000

at http://home.t-online.de/home/err666/

This is a win32 build of MySQLdb 0.3.0b2. I have built it for the
convenience of
fellow Python users who do not have a copy of MS Visual C++ or do know
C/C++
even less than me. I do not use MySQL or MySQLdb currently, and I am not
Visual C++ or Python extension guru. I simply tried to get this stuff
compiled
and did some basic tests with the compiled extension. You will find my
simplistic test in the supplied simple_stress.zip archive.

The original site of this package is at
http://dustman.net/andy/python/MySQLdb/
You will find my win32 builds at http://home.t-online.de/home/err666/

I am *not* the maintainer of this package, this is Andy Dustman
(andy at dustman.net), but I'd really like to hear wether this build works
for you or
not. You can contact me at haering_python<at>gmx.de

Gerhard Häring
2000-11-15