P*rl in Latin, whither Python?

Steve Lamb grey at despair.rpglink.com
Sun Nov 12 12:11:51 EST 2000

On 12 Nov 2000 14:23:07 +0100, Martin Christensen
<knightsofspamalot-factotum at mail1.stofanet.dk> wrote:
>it makes possible, but they deplore the notion that English should not
>be the primary language of the 'Net. Utter hypocracy, if you ask me.

    Not this American.  I'm just having a tough time learning Esperanto since
I've not been able to find any formal classes near me.  The Email version of
the free course didn't do to well with me and as much as I try to go through
the two Esperanto books I have (Teach Yourself series) I feel I need
interactive work with other people to get it.  Ah well.

    Of course I'm having the same problems learning Python at the moment.  I
have misplaced my Beazley book.  :(