Borland CBuilder (4.0 & 5.0)

Dirk-Ulrich Heise hei at adtranzsig.de
Wed Nov 15 07:29:00 EST 2000

> > Have a look at:
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/Bobupfp/
> > Its the patches necessary to compile Python with Borland.

Unfortunately, no. It's a dead project of mine.

I created that, i think, in Jan 2000, but i wasn't
able to upload anything correctly. After a while, i gave up -
i wasn't in the mood spending endless hours online just
to upload some files. If somebody can tell me how i can
delete a SourceForge project, i would delete it.
(if i remember my SourceForge password)

Today, my patches are completely out of date, i didn't
keep up with the newer Python releases.

I really wonder... SourceForge keeps hosting this dead
thing with 0 bytes content for eternity, it seems.
--
Dipl.Inform. Dirk-Ulrich Heise
hei at adtranzsig.de
dheise at debitel.net