News server for c.l.p.

Thomas Gagne tgagne at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 6 08:37:46 EST 2000

I've been really satisfied with newsguy.  I have the basic subscription which
doesn't include the binaries (my wife insisted... ;-).  They've also been very
responsive in adding newsgroups.  For instance, alt.php,
comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy, and alt.sci.seti were all added within two days
of my request.  I don't know if you can expect much more than that.  And the
price is *easy*.

--
.tom