a simple example of Stackless Python

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Wed Nov 1 20:53:28 EST 2000

Stackless has support for "timeslicing", see the various uthread modules
(lightweight threading ("micro-threads")) for code which uses this mechanism
to create thread-like structures.  Not sure why you'd rather write your own
than implement on top of micro-threads, we're always open to new submissions
that improve the library.

Micro-threads modules are available through:
	http://world.std.com/~wware/uthread.html
or, for uthread9.py, directly at:
	http://members.home.com/mcfletch/programming/uthread9.py

Enjoy yourself,