MoinMoin vs ZWiki

wade at lightlink.com wade at lightlink.com
Tue Nov 21 06:51:05 EST 2000

In article <3A19FFD0.9C859C9C at engcorp.com>,
  Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote:

> I can't comment on MoinMoin, but ZWiki is definitely (a) reliable, and
> (b) easy to use.  Zope itself is not quite there (in all respects) in
> the latter category (but definitely there in the former), but the
> tradeoff may still be worth it.
>
> You might provide a little hint as to your intended use so as to
improve
> the quality of the advice you receive.  Can't hurt... :)

Discussion and informal documentation for a geographically dispersed
group of web application developers. We're using ASP and VBscript, so I
really want Python to make a good showing. I don't think The Management
would be receptive to using Zope in production, but you never know for
sure until you try.

Thanks --

Wade Leftwich
Ithaca, NY