Threading help

Daley, Mark W mark.w.daley at intel.com
Thu Nov 16 16:58:03 EST 2000

I am desperate for a little enlightenment regarding this elusive subject.  I
have tried this threading problem 6 ways from Sunday, to no avail.  I am
attaching the file in question to this post.  I guess I don't understand
enough of the Python syntax for threading to make it work.  I am using
Python 1.5.2 (I know, need to get 2.0) on Windows 2000 Professional.  Any
insight into this is greatly appreciated.  Please respond to my e-mail, as I
have dropped my group subscription to reduce my e-mail influx.

- Mark