mmap module and C extensions

Grant Munsey gmunsey at punkalunka.org
Sun Nov 5 13:38:18 EST 2000

Numpy has a pretty nice way to add a C level interface to a module so it can
easily be used
from C code. It is a little overkill for mmap but you might look at it ...
in fact I kinda wish
it or something similar was in more general use.

"Radovan Garabik" <garabik-news at spam.melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk> wrote in
message news:973414603.819445 at cdwork.cvt.stuba.sk...