python-java

Giorgio Brajnik giorgio at dimi.uniud.it
Wed Nov 8 12:29:01 EST 2000

I'm developing an complex application in python (on linux; it embeds and
simultaneously extends object files written in C/C++).
I'd like to envelope it with some java code in order to be able to
launch it programmatically from another linux machine via JRMI and
communicate back and forth objects.

Excluding the adoption of Jpython (as I guess that would require a
substantial porting of the application), can anybody point me to some
interesting library/module that interfaces python with java?

Is java-IDL and python-Fnorb a viable alternative route?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.