CD-ROM access on NON-SGI systems?

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Nov 8 18:58:13 EST 2000

>From a usability standpoint, is it THAT difficult for the user to eject a CD
that you must have the computer do it for them?

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"