Newbie - Please don't flame

Franz GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Wed Nov 1 03:34:16 EST 2000

Python from ActiveState containes Python 2.0 plus alle the great win32 stuff
from Mark Hammond. The difference between the pack from AS and BeOpen is the
slightly easier installation of the AS distribution.

Regards
Franz

XDNL5.377426$i5.6241761 at news1.frmt1.sfba.home.com...

news:oaFL5.64100$3K3.1970405 at news.infostrada.it...
> > Hi all,
> > i'm new to Python (really i'm still at the Hello World stadium)...
question

http://sunsite.dk/www.python.org/search/hypermail/python-recent/0002.html