KeyboardInterrupt in ASP

jj at void.si jj at void.si
Wed Nov 8 03:13:45 EST 2000

Hi,

I am able to reproduce KeyboardInterrupt in ASP page.
On a IIS I have two ASP scripts to build html output using ADO queries.
On a client I have c++ application with embedded IE (IWebBrowser2).
On a buttonClick application flips asp pages
	delete current WebBrowser component
	new WebBrowser component
	WebBrowser->Navigate(flipASP)

Error occures when application deletes webBrowser before ASP page
generation is completed, then next retrive fails with KeyboardInterrupt
and after first error the session is jamed with KeyboardInterrupt.

Best regards, JJ

> We're getting the following error intermittently in our ASP scripts.
Does
> anybody have any idea what it means?  I'd naively assumed that the
web
> server didn't use the keyboard :)
>

> Python ActiveX Scripting Engine error '80020009'
> Traceback (innermost last): KeyboardInterrupt

I am afraid this has been reported before, but has never been
reproduced by anyone able to  look into it.

This has me stumped.  If you can help narrow down the conditions that
can cause this it would be great...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.