Zope - Python Method (internal)

Evan Simpson evan at 4-am.com
Thu Nov 9 19:03:00 EST 2000

"Hemau" <hemau at aol.com> wrote in message
news:20001109174431.28583.00000350 at ng-bk1.aol.com...
> Reading the Zope Book on www.zope.org I´m told about a product
> called 'Python Method (internal)' or 'Restricted Python Methon' , which
> can added like other products to a Zope-site and with which You
> can add native Python Methods easily to Zope. I use Zope 2.2.2  for Win32
> and I cann't find this product. Where is it?

Python Methods are available as an add-in Product, but the completely
revamped version described by the Zope Book will be part of the Zope core
starting with Zope 2.3.  Some of the information about Python Methods
(including the name) may change before the book is finalized.

The old PythonMethod Product is available at
http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/PythonMethod
--
Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am