Why stackless python?

Will Ware wware at world.std.com
Thu Nov 2 12:23:12 EST 2000

Chang LI (changl at neatware.com) wrote:
> I think you have to use stackless Python when you port it to PalmOS,
> is it right? I found the small stack size 2K of Palm is the biggest
> obstacle. How do you deal with the stdin/stdout for console io?

I'm not working on the Palm Pilot port. Last I knew, Jeff Collins
was working on it. He has definitely talked about difficulties with
stack size, and I think he was also hoping to borrow somebody's
already-written mechanism for console IO. Best to check with him,
he should be reachable thru the web page I posted.

--
# Resistance is futile. Capacitance is efficacious.