xml.sax module documentation

S. Hendry shendry at usa.capgemini.com
Thu Nov 9 16:54:38 EST 2000

I'm new to programming, but have successfully created a few working python
codes.  Now I need to process XML files as an input to my program (my data
is in xml format).  However, reading the Python documentation and/or source
codes on xml.sax (or any xml module) gives me headache.  It is as-if they
were written so newbies cannot understand them (I'm sure it's not
intentional).  Could anyone point me to good articles / docs that can help
me understand how to use the xml.sax modules please.  Working examples would
be a Godsend, if you don't mind sharing.

I use ActiveState's Python 2.0 (win95).  Many many thanks in advance.
- Slamet