P*rl in Latin, whither Python?

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Thu Nov 9 22:00:07 EST 2000

This is *insane*!  What really did it for me was "Numeric literals in
Perligata are rendered by Roman numerals".

I've always wanted to learn latin, but the context of Perl doesn't sound
like a good starting point.

This-has-to-be-an-April-fool's-joke-ly y'rs,

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:3A0B62B7.59A43E13 at gte.net...