Is Starship being hosted at BeOpen once again?

Hamish Lawson hamish_lawson at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 17:16:32 EST 2000

Michael Hudson graciously forgave my confusion:

> There was a time when:
>
> [mwh21 at atrus mwh21]$ ssh mwh at starship.python.net
> Welcome to the Python Starship, hosted by Digital Creations
> [mwh at starship mwh]$
>
> (or something like that).  So the confusions could be forgiven...

Similarly, soon after the Python team's move to DC, the Starship
website's front page changed to say "This is a site for the Python
community, hosted by Digital Creations"; I forgot to mention this as
the basis for my thinking that the site was now at DC.

Hamish Lawson

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.