P*rl in Latin, whither Python?

Jere Kahanpaa jkahanpa at pcu.helsinki.fi.invalid
Fri Nov 10 04:01:03 EST 2000

Steve Williams <sandj.williams at gte.net> wrote:
: http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~damian/papers/HTML/Perligata.html
: I propose Python in Finnish.

Hmm. Lets see some simple example code in pyFin...

kokeile:                                            # try
   lataa matem                                      # import math
nappaa:                                             # except
   aiheuta LatausVirhe                              # raise ImportError

x = 1

kaikille x sarjassa(13):                            # for, range
   jos (x > 10):                                    # if
      tulosta "Hello world - Päivää, maailma!"      # print
      poistu                                        # break

#Jere Kahanpää
--
Lord, make my words as sweet as honey, for one day I may have to eat them

							Daryl Benson