how do I highlight in emacs

Henrik Mårtensson henrik.martensson at frontconsulting.nu
Tue Nov 7 12:39:03 EST 2000

Yes and I have compiled it with the following result...

Compiling file d:/My Documents/Download/python-mode.el at Tue Nov 07
16:49:02 2000
  ** assignment to free variable zmacs-region-stays
While compiling python-mode:
  ** assignment to free variable add-log-current-defun-function
  ** reference to free variable py-which-shell
While compiling py-electric-delete:
  ** reference to free variable delete-key-deletes-forward
While compiling the end of the data:
  ** The following functions are not known to be defined: make-extent,
    set-extent-property, buffer-syntactic-context, event-point,
    event-buffer, extent-at, extent-property, delete-forward-p

Now I wonder how to use it...
or should the syntax highlighting turn itself on?

/Henrik