HELP: Cannot use freeze.py on program importing 4Suite

Ben Chang bchang at confer.com
Mon Nov 13 21:37:04 EST 2000

No, this won't work. Because, the 4Suite has its own loader
"_4dom_fileImport",
which looks for the module in the file system, loads it, and assigns it to a
local variable

   Element = implementation._4dom_fileImport('Element').Element

Even if I add the "import xyz", the "compiled" .exe still looks for a 4Dom
module
in the file system when running the above code and fails because there is no
such
module in the file system when I ship the .exe file. So, how can I modify
the
"_4dom_fileImport" to diable the loading?

 Ben

news:8ukcdt$kpp$1 at slb7.atl.mindspring.net...