C's syntax (was Re: Python Formatted C Converter (PfCC))

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Thu Nov 2 00:21:49 EST 2000

Alex Martelli wrote:

> "Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com> wrote in message
> news:39FF40C6.71BE46C3 at holdenweb.com...
> > I don't suppose there's any chance you guys would take this thread
> > to e-mail, is there?  It's not that I object to your having the
> > discussion, just that my bandwidth is a little limited right now :-)
>
> ...and followed with a verbatim re-quoting of an entire, longish
> message.  Steve, bandwidth usage would definitely improve if
> everybody always took the time to [snip] unneded parts of the
> messages/threads they're following-up to...
>
> Alex

[blush] ... but time was even shorter than bandwidth!
It was a mistake.  Honest.  Sorry.

OK, carry on slinging mud at each other about C (as if you'd take
any notice of what I say anyway).  Enjoy it.  I can always filter
the thread out, as </F> mentioned.  I do, however, suspect that you
are beating your head against a brick wall.

regards
 Steve
--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/