ANN: pre-release Installer for Python 2.0

Gordon McMillan gmcm at hypernet.com
Thu Nov 16 09:56:33 EST 2000

I've made a quick port of my Installer package to Python 2.0:

 http://www.mcmillan-inc.com/installer_dnld.html

It has only been superficially tested. It is a port of installer_3g,
with the following changes:

 - 3 references to python15.dll changed to python20.dll
 - adapted to the changes in ConfigParser
 - imputil is no longer included, since it's in the standard library
 - modulefinder is from the Python 2.0 source distribution
 - the exceptions module is now builtin

I may (or may not) need to adapt to the new method of
distributing Tk, but I wanted to get this out while I have a
chance.

- Gordon