myip.org - dns client

Anders M Eriksson anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se
Thu Nov 9 03:58:18 EST 2000

Hello!

I have just found out about myip.org, which is a free dynamic dns
host. To be sure that the correct IP-address is updated you need a dns
client which will contact the host and update dns with my current IP.

There are some clients at the myip.org site, but they are written in
perl and my computer is a perl free zone!

Is there anyone that have a Python client for myip.org or info about
how to write one?

(.I have contacted Mr. Alexandre K. Golovanivsky, who is the owner of
myip.org, but he didn't have any info about writing a client.)

// Anders