Python Project Idea

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sun Nov 5 22:29:46 EST 2000

That sounds interesting, but maybe it would be easier (and faster) to embed
Python in one of the existing shells???

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:3a05dd7e.1343239 at news.telus.net...