Stackless pages

Chris Ryland cpr at emsoftware.com
Thu Nov 9 09:07:05 EST 2000

Gordon--

Excellent.

Brings back memories of non-deterministic programming exercises in freshman
year at Harvard in 1972, using EL1's similar facilities (which were also in
other Lisp-like languages at the time). Wonder why good ideas sometimes take
30-40 years to make the transition from academia to reality?
--
Cheers!
/ Chris Ryland, President / Em Software, Inc. / www.emsoftware.com