Python 1.5 v 2 (to be embedded in garphics app)

Owen F. Ransen ransen_spam_me_not_ at nemo.it
Wed Nov 1 07:18:03 EST 2000

Hello All,

I have very little experience with Python itself, hardly used
it so far, but comments from friends and colleagues
have convinced me it is the way to go for my purposes.

I eventually intend to use Python as an extension
language to my graphics apps. I intended to do
this 12 months ago, but, things got in the way....

So 2 questions:

How different is Python 2 from Python 1.5?

I have a Dr Dobbs Python Resource CD (1999), is
that way out of date?

TIA

Owen

--