Pickle question

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Sat Nov 4 01:10:09 EST 2000

Better (more explicit) to use something like this (untested, of course ;o)
):

class UnpicklableError(TypeError):
	def __getinitargs__( self ):
		raise self

UNPICKLABLEOBJECT = UnpicklableError()

So that you don't ever need to worry about people adding functionality to
pickle, you've explicitly made sure this object can never be pickled.

HTH,
Mike