bad magic number in pyc from unix to windows

Martin Franklin martin.franklin at bedford.waii.com
Thu Nov 16 09:52:15 EST 2000

Hi,

I know it's bad form to reply to your own mail but...

It must be somthing to do with my deployment code.  Basically I use zlib
to compress my pyc's then base64 to convert to text then I wrap this in
python script that extracts itself.....  This seems to work for all the
unix
platforms I use (AIX / Solaris / IRIX / LInux ) but not on windows...
perhaps
I should re-examine my code

Thanks
Martin