News server for c.l.p.

Tom nospam at nospam.com
Sun Nov 5 23:35:58 EST 2000

Looks interesting.

But it kinda looks like its for spammers, or people who want to download
porno pics (features like 'no posting limits', and 'multimedia archives').

It's nice to see that there is another place that offers searching of
newsgroup archives - in case Deja ever dissapears (or gets too slow).

Thanks,

Tom.

news:8u4tqq$jf3$1 at panix3.panix.com...

http://www.rahul.net/aahz/