odd message

D-Man dsh8290 at rit.edu
Tue Nov 7 15:16:13 EST 2000

Hi all.

I just wanted to make a comment regarding that message recently posted with the subject "This is for your butt but not a porn site.".

I don't know what that message is about, but I had nothing to do with it.

(The 'from' address is/was "mine" -- last year my computer was dman.rh.rit.edu, but this year the system thinks the name 'dman' is already used, but you can't ping it ; also resnet bounces messages sent to *.rh.rit.edu instead of forwarding them so the address existed, but never worked anyway)

-D