The PSA (Was - Is Starship being hosted at BeOpen once again?)

Simon Brunning SBrunning at trisystems.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 06:30:25 EST 2000

> From:	Christian Tismer [SMTP:tismer at tismer.com]
> I've changed DNS to DC by the beginning of the week.

What is the current status of the PSA? According to the PSA FAQ (last
updated in '97), it appears to be a CNRI thing. So, I have four questions:

*	Does the PSA still exist?
*	If so, is it run by CNRI?
*	Is it worth joining?
*	OK, three then.

Cheers,
Simon Brunning
TriSystems Ltd.
sbrunning at trisystems.co.uk
He uses statistics the way a drunken man uses a lamp post; more for support
than for illumination. - Andrew Lang