Python mailing list/usenet bridge.

Simon B. sbrunning at bigfoot.com
Tue Nov 28 05:59:19 EST 2000

In article <8vt9t4$r0f$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,
  sbrunning at bigfoot.com wrote:
> The Python mailing list/usenet bridge seems to be down at the moment,
> and has been since last Wednesday. Any have any idea who to contact in
> order to get this sorted?

Quick update - Neil [nas at arctrix.com] and Barry [barry at digicool.com]
both got back to me, pointing out that the problem is at CNRI. They
have both attempted to contact the sysadmins at CNRI to get this going
again, but obvously no joy yet.

The *good* news is that deja is working again. Far from ideal, but any
port in a storm...

BTW, when the problem is resolved, the list should recieve all the
posts that it has been missing over the last week or so. Hold onto your
hats - I'm expecting at least a megabyte from Alex Martelli alone! ;-)

Cheers,
Simon Brunning
Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left
undone. - Pablo Picasso