Problems extending Python 2.0 with FREE BORLAND C 5.5

Pete Shinners pete at visionart.com
Wed Nov 1 13:38:33 EST 2000

"Matthias Fischer" <mfischer at fh-brandenburg.de> wrote
> Without using the FILE pointer everything is OK. But I think it would
> be better to use FPRINTF in case of PRINTF.

hello matthias. this sort of problem can be common when
using msvc also. under visualc, you get problems like this
with FILE pointers when mixing runtime libraries. not too
framiliar with the borland compiler, but mixing code between
borland and msvc (and/or mixing runtime libraries) would
be my first guess at the problem.