IDEs, ID or EGO? (was: Decimals -> Fraction strings, my solution

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Fri May 26 01:27:03 EDT 2000

[Grant Griffin, confesses to an intimate relationship with the
 unmentionable]
> This is probably a good time to confess that I've recently taken to
> using Visual Studio as my Python IDE.
> Now, if only Visual Studio could be configured to do Python syntax
> highlighting...

Note that ActiveState recently announced they'll be adding Visual Python to
the next release of Visual Studio:

http://www.activestate.com/Corporate/Media_Center/News/Press959117519.html

Perhaps this will give c.l.py something new to get paranoid about <wink>.

rest-easy-barry-just-broke-the-windows-build-anyway-ly y'rs  - tim